Position Summary: Track and manage project costs by inputting data into ERP system and preparing weekly and monthly reporting. Assist in hiring and onboarding of new employees.
Reporting to: Company CFO
Location: San Anselmo, CA
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Accurately account for company vehicle and equipment usage across 200+ active projects.
- Weekly and monthly efficiency reporting on 160 employees across 11 offices in California, Montana and Hawaii.
- Review and input new employee background checks, hire forms and related benefit enrollment.
- Setup and maintain employee information in ADP HRB and Deltek Vision ERP systems.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Effective oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and ability to maintain an exceptional level of accuracy
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, high energy, enthusiastic and detail oriented
- This job requires strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Garcia and Associates (GANDA) is a 160 person environmental consulting firm headquartered in San Anselmo with offices in eleven cities. GANDA offers competitive pay, medical coverage, 401(k), profit sharing, and paid vacation, illness, and holiday leave.
Garcia and Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse work force. EOE/M/F/D/V.
To apply for this position, send a letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources at: HRResume@garciaandassociates.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.